Back into brackets again today. Instead of working from last weeks we all started from the same document so we can work on from there. We started with this code that we had to edit in-order to make it have a navigation bar which included the buttons ‘home’ ‘about’ and ‘contacts’. After we changed it to have the navigation bar, I then made it so the buttons where side by side instead of on top of each other. After this I made the buttons have padding so they look more button like and also when hovered over it should turn black and the text turns white. I then made the buttons link to different pages but at this stage they look the same but with different words but they are different. Then I made a new page that just hold the Nav bar. This means that I can change my code in the other pages so it links back to the nav bar page.
After this I then needed to change my work too PHP. So I had to use another program called FileZilla. After signing into the sever and changing all of my files to .php files, I then had to copy all my file into this document but had to keep adding them every time I change something. So when I changed the File to add in the nav bar I misspelt something and it didnt work. I then had to go back and change it and then upload them again on FileZilla and refresh the page in-order to see that it has changed on the webpage. Then to test it I could press each button and see that it changes pages.