Today in the workshop I expanded my skills using the program ‘Brackets’. I was told basically to try and make the same as what was shown to us. I started of by importing the text across and making that work followed by the images and then the background. After I had all of that vital information imbedded into my code I then just have to mess around which a few settings which meant a lot of trail and error to get it right. This included a lot of edits in sizes, text, layout, margins, padding and colours. I also changed the opacity of the boxes and increased it more when you hovered over any of the boxes. After this I wanted it to be a bit different and be more adventurous so I made it turn to a grayscale when it is hovered over with the mouse. Then to finish it of i went and added in some transformations for all the objects on the page. They would slid up from the bottom left and slide up the side, then work its way into the centre of the screen in till its in the right place. This was quite a fun task to do in the workshop and I really enjoyed it.